First Aid Responder (FAR) three-day certified course is the NEW Health and Safety Authority standard for first aid at work. It is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide emergency first aid should the need arise.
CPR & AED
- AED & CPR Course Introduction
- Scene Assessment
- The Emergency Call
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) for Children, Infants & Adults
- Use of Infection Barrier Devices
- Remove foreign body in a choking Child, Infant & Adult
- Recovery Position
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- AED & CPR Course evaluation
Outdoor Pursuits First Aid
Outdoor Pursuits 16 Hour First Aid to meet the requirements laid down by many outdoor pursuits as it covers primary and secondary care and adapted to the outdoor world where the emergency services may be harder to access. We also offer a shorter course if that is all you require or other specific workplace courses.
Forestry First Aid
Recent changes to Forestry Commission policy recommend those who work in the Forestry industry attend training which includes additional topics relevant to the risks and nature or their work
The Forestry Commission recommend topics including:
- Severe bleeding (i.e. chainsaw injury)
- Crush injury
- Lyme Disease
- It must be noted that these topics are to be covered in addition to the standard first aid syllabus. IE Ireland FAR & UK EFAW
Sports First Aid
Duration: One Day or Half Day excluding CPR/AED Training
This Sports First Aid course is designed for all individuals involved in sport who wish to make sport safer by improving their basic First Aid knowledge and skills. Whether you are a player looking to learn the basics in First Aid or a coach of a sports team, this course will equip you with the necessary skills to give basic Sports First Aid in real life situations.